Easy Retirement Calculator
Calculate the amount you need to retire at 60 OR 65
Try this Canadian Government Retirement Calculator
Try our Agile quickie Retirement Calculator; your needs are based on expenses, debts and lifestyle.
A basic retirement is covering your expenses only with a little for lifestyle
One of these 3 ways to calculate your income needs will work for you:
1. Add your expenses then multiply by 2 to calculate your net income that you will need?
2. Add your debts, expenses then multiply by 3 to calculate your net income that you will need?
3. Add your debts, expenses, lifestyle then multiply by 4 to calculate your net income you may need or want?
4. Add the tax you need to pay to the net income to calculate your gross income - that's what you need
5. Multiply that gross income amount by 7 to 12 then you'll have the capital $ amount you need top sustain withdrawals at 4%
Calculate your resources such as capital, investments, pensions and other income sources
Plan to take 4% income to protect your capital If you need $40,000 of gross income you will need at least $1,000,000 growing at 4% to 6% each and every year.