Financial Education and Free Calculators
Find the best Life Insurance, Mortgages, and Investments
Save money on Life Insurance, Mortgages and Fee Free Investments
Helping your and your family work through life's challenges
Financial strategies to pay off debts,
Retirement Strategies that minimize taxes
Save money on group and personal health and benefit plans
Tax efficient ways to grow, protect and transfer your wealth
Get better Investment Returns
Unbiased education and advice shared with integrity and trust
We share the really cool high value strategies in person
10 GOOD REASONS TO WORK WITH US
Education to make informed decisions:
- Access financial services and products reserved for only the wealthy
- Save and invest more while getting 8% to 20% returns through private lending
- Increase your income completely tax free
- Defer or reduce or eliminate income tax now and during retirement
- Protect your family now and in the future
- We help you by continually researching financial services, products and investments?
- Our tax, legal and accounting specialists help you work through the ever changing regulations?
- In 2 out 3 cases we can show you ways to save more money, typically $100,000 to $400,000 over 40 years
- We are product and company independent, and provide unbiased advice to help you select the best products and services - not always the cheapest
- Educating and empowering you and your family is great reason to get out of bed every day (plus its fun)
OUR PERSONAL SERVICES
- Financial Education and Coaching
- Data Collection and Needs Analysis
- Risk assessments to determine if you can sleep at night?
- Retirement Income Program (Retirement Mortgage Services, Insurance for Retirees, Retirement Income and Investment Plans)
- Wealth Creation and Management Program (or Money Management Program)
- Disclosure and transparent fee models; advisory fees, asset management fees, embedded fees, commissions and hybrid fees
- Debt Consolidation
- We independently source your Life Insurance, Mortgage, Investments
- Money Coach Newsletter© and Fee based Personal Financial Coaching
- Calculate your number©. Our proprietary Bench-marking process that saves you money
- Teach you how to do your your own cost benefit comparisons calculations to make those hard decisions easier
- Find out if you're getting enough value for your financial services and products
MORTGAGE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
We have 35 years of expert knowledge and experience helping the Ontario Region with mortgage matters. We have programs for: Businesses, Self Employed, Investment Properties, Vacation homes, Debt Consolidation, Renovation Financing, Private Investors, Second Mortgages, Bruised Credit & Lender Repairs, and 100% financing. Some thing for everyone.
You may be surprised at all the new and different terms and lenders conditions since our Governments decided to make many significant changes
What should you do? Shop for the lowest rates or best mortgage contract terms and conditions?
Sometimes those lowest online rates are not what they seem. Talk to one of our mortgage specialists if you are looking for a mortgage.
Instantly calculate your mortgage savings:
Apply for a Mortgage Mortgage Application
Mortgage Qualifier. How much can I afford? Try the mortgage payment calculator.
Mortgage Payment Calculator. Generate what if amortisation schedules to see how much interest and time to pay your mortgage off?
Mortgage Payoff calculator. How much interest can you save by increasing your mortgage payment?
Compare Mortgages? Pick the mortgage that works best for you? Which saves more $$$ fixed or variable rates?
Should I Refinance? Calculate how much interest you can save if you refinance your mortgage?
Accelerated Debt Payoff? How to consolidate your debts and pay them off faster?
Rent vs Buy? Should you rent of buy your home consider fees, taxes and monthly payments?
Check out our mortgage website.
CMHC Mortgage Calculators
CMHC Mortgage Payment Calculator
Try the CMHC Mortgage calculator to knowing the options you have for prepaying loan capital down or accelerating your mortgage payment will help you to plan ahead to reduce your mortgage faster.
CMHC Mortgage Calculator
Knowing how much of a mortgage you can afford could help you find the right home in the right place. Try the Mortgage Affordability Calculator to determine how much house and mortgage you can afford.
CMHC Household Budget Calculator
Managing your cash flow is an important part of owning a home
CMHC Loan Premium Calculator for Mortgage Default Insurance
Calculate the CMHC fee's, insurance amounts, or mortgage insurance premiums using the Loan Premium Calculator.
LIFE INSURANCE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
We can help you determine how much and what type of insurance you need
Run your own insurance quotes and comparisons
- Calculate YOUR INSURANCE NEEDS
- Whole Life Insurance has a number of tax saving features that could save you or your estate a bundle
- Term Life Insurance is temporary and provides a lumps sum to pay off debts or replace income
- Disability Insurance protects your most important resource-your ability to earn an income
- Critical Illness Insurance protects your health-your time to recover from life threatening illnesses
- Long Term Care Insurance pays for your care when you need the help
- Individual Health Insurance
- Group Health Insurance
- Travel Insurance
SAVING AND INVESTMENT ACCOUNTS
How to save more money? How to fix debts?
- Self Directed Retirement and Investment Accounts
- Which is best paying off student loans and debts OR saving and investing?
- Should you contribute to your RRSP or TFSA, pay down your mortgage or pay down your debts?
- Debt consolidation
- Tax Free Savings Accounts TFSA'S
- Registered Retirement Savings Accounts RRSP's
- Registered Education Savings Plans RESP'S
- Health Spending Accounts that save you a bundle
- Group RRSP'S, Group TFSA's, Group Pension Plans
- IPP'S Individual Pension Plans
How to manage risk and get better investment returns?
Learn how to invest like the wealthy using self directed accounts?
Understanding investing when the media is always full of noise?
Which types of investments are right for you?
- Investment coaching, selection and asset allocation models
- Understand your risk and capacity for risk when the markets tank
- Self Directed Investments and Accounts
- Private Lending for Investors 8% to 20% interest paid monthly
- Private Wealth Management (Stock and Bonds portfolios) fees .5% to 1.5%
- Private Wealth Management (Segrated Investment Fund portfolios) fees 1.5% to 2.5%
- Automated ETF investment portfolios-fees .5% to 1.5%
- How to provide Income for Life
- How to manage risk at different stages of life
- Understanding Annuities, Segregated Funds, Guaranteed Minimum Withdrawal Benefits (MWB's) and Guaranteed Income Funds (GIF's)
- Understand ways to guarantee your capital and pay no income tax
RETIREMENT INCOME PROGRAM
Retirement Challenges-7 Challenges you will face during your retirement
How to have more money in retirement and make it last ?
How to pay less tax in retirement? (Maybe)
- How much you really need for retirement?
- Retirement Calculators
- Are you ready to retire? Can you retire now?
- Should I take my CPP now, when I retire or take it later?
- Understand the new way to plan for retirement using the LSRR - Life Style Replacement Ratio©
- How to manage risk during retirement?
- Understand how to manage your investments and money during retirement
- How to reduce taxable income during retirement?
- How to pay less tax (for most people)?
- How to pay less estate tax when you die?
- Estate and trust designs by our trusty lawyers
- Navigating pensions, RRSP's, TFSA's, government benefits and estates
- Retirement income planning
Copyright Agile Financial Services © All rights reserved
Your Number ©, Life Style Replacement Ratio © and Money Coach Newsletter are proprietary methods and Copyrights of Agile Financial Services
Mortgages provided through Homeguard Funding Ltd. License # 10409. 83 Dawson Manor Blvd Newmarket, ON, L3X 2H5